Daniella is an experienced Human Resources professional with a demonstrated history of working in the Broadcast Media and Insurance industries. She’s team player with good leadership and people skills.
Daniella holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Human Resources Management option from the Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), an executive Diploma in Labour and Industrial Relations from the United States University Africa (USIU) and, a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
Daniella is also a HR Specialist with experience in providing businesses with HR services and solutions to fit their business needs. Some of her specialties in the industry include:
- Development and implementation of human resource strategy, ensuring its alignment with overall company objectives.
- HR Operations Activities
- Recruitment and Selection
- Development and implementation of performance management and improvement systems, in line with the company strategy.
- Development of HR Manuals
- Development of Job Descriptions
- Employee relations
- Managing and Delivering Trainings
- managing HR Communication;
- Change Management
- ERP/HRIS automation and implementation
She boasts over 8 years’ industry experience including as Business Partner and eventually Head of Department in the various organizations she worked for. This has therefore elevated her understanding of the workplace, people and systems required to achieve maximum productivity for an organization.
At Ondaba & Partners Advocates LLP LLP, she is charged with provision of consultancy services on Employment Law, Labour Relations and Human Resources Advisory with a practical touch based on her corporate experience. This largely complements the technical legal and court-room services for the firm’s clients as and when the need arises.
Daniella is an avid reader and enjoys a wide array of literature, a passionate Community Development participant and a vocal advocate for workplace equality.